weddings      lifestyle portraits      eco-minded      investment      philosophy      proofing      contact

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Amie & Justin's Wedding

Last weekend, I flew up to Michigan to shoot a wedding with my good friend Dan Terpstra. After flying in on Friday and scouting out a few locations, I caught up with my dad and sister who drove from Holland to Grand Rapids to see me. I spent the afternoon with the two of them in downtown Grand Rapids enjoying the festivities of the "Celebration on the Grand."

Saturday morning I caught up with Amie & Justin to photograph their wedding. Following the ceremony, the priest came up to me and said that 'this comes with the highest honor he gives photographers.' He went on to thank me, apparently that he never even realized that we were there photographing. Wow, and I felt like I was everywhere catching all the angles. Following the ceremony we went on to photograph the bridal party with the bride and groom. They rented a massive party bus and we drove around to a few locations to catch some great photos. Thanks to Amie & Justin for allowing me to a part of their wedding day.





















Photos © Karl Rouwhorst - Luminaire Foto www.luminairefoto.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful images! I love the shot of the dress! -snap