weddings      lifestyle portraits      eco-minded      investment      philosophy      proofing      contact

Sunday, August 24, 2008

We Can Solve It!

I recently joined "We Can Solve It." I can't explain it better than they do, so here's their explaination:

• We recognize that climate change is real and has major implications for our planet, the economy and our quality of life

• We believe there are solutions for addressing the crisis and we can transform our economy and add millions of new jobs by reorganizing ourselves to meet this challenge

• We need leaders at all levels - business and government, national and local - to act boldly to adopt policies and practices to dramatically reduce greenhouse gases.

• We understand that the time to act is now.

• We are committed to act with other people from all walks of life to enact the changes we need to solve the climate crisis.

I recommend taking a look and thinking about joining today. Small changes, can and will equal large results. www.wecansolveit.org

No comments: