What a way to start of the new year, congratulations to the two of you. The church was amazing: imagine an old Catholic church with a Caribbean vibe. During the ceremony the stained glass windows were open letting in the ocean breeze. For pictures we went to the lighthouse at Bill Baggs State Recreation Area out on Key Biscayne, where the couple became engaged. We ended the evening at Miami's
Rusty Pelican, a top notch reception location, with a to die for view of the Miami skyline. Thanks for letting me spend the day with you, and enjoy snowboarding in Colorado.



I just love this shot, this moment in time, caught while they where dancing in the middle of the dance floor.


Early on at receptions, one of my biggest focuses is capturing those moments of people having fun. For the first time I am making it a slideshow. Let me know what you think.
Photos © Karl Rouwhorst - Luminaire Foto www.luminairefoto.com
1 comment:
Karl,
The pictures are BEAUTIFUL!! I love the slide show of the candid face shots. You captured the moments of our wedding perfectly. We really couldn't be happier. Justin and I loved working with you and wish you the best in 2009!
- Ginny & Justin
Post a Comment