I can't believe it's finally here, I've been checking DHL's website 3 times a day watching it travel from CA. Our fine art wedding book is finally finished, and it looks amazing. I finally understand the anticipation that a bride & groom go through waiting for their book to arrive. I used this awesome company called
La-Vie Album. Why of all the places did I choose them, well their work is amazing. For starters they handle the design, and since I'm a design freak, designing my own wedding album would of shortened my life roughly by 10 years. If you want to talk about shortening your life, imagine this. Calling up your wife from Vegas, telling her you just paid and arm and a leg for your wedding book. Then tell her that we don't even get to see the design before its finished, and we can only use 100 photos. Nanette was very skeptical about the whole thing, and I was pretty sure she would of beat me if it didn't turn out. But after seeing the wedding book, she was in awe just the same way I was. Second everything is done by hand, this is true craftsmanship. All the images, all the rules, the little boxes are all hand placed and sealed to the page. Its just amazing, the photos don't serve justice to the final product, but I really wanted everyone to see.
If you want to see the photos larger, its a simple two step process, just click on the photo once. This will open a second window, then just click on the photo one more time and it will get larger. Sorry, I know its weird, but its how Xanga does it.


















<
Photos © Karl Rouwhorst - Luminaire Foto www.luminairefoto.com
No comments:
Post a Comment